Health & Exercise

Feeling big

I haven't gained much weight, even though i'm having twins via c-section in little over a month, but i'm feeling fat. My sis felt the same, and she experienced the baby-blues post delivery ( she had twins too!).

Instead of worrying about the arrival, i find myself constantly thinking about my body, weight, how i will look post?delivery?and ways that i can lose the weight quickly. i hardly eat these days, I've actually LOST WEIGHT (i'm very worried about this, especially since i'm carrying twins), and my husband and doctors are constantly trying to shove food in my mouth, which is when i snap. Is this normal or is it just me?

xx Lisa?

Re: Feeling big

• imagenikkitty3:

I haven't gained much weight, even though i'm having twins via c-section in little over a month, but i'm feeling fat. My sis felt the same, and she experienced the baby-blues post delivery ( she had twins too!).

Instead of worrying about the arrival, i find myself constantly thinking about my body, weight, how i will look post delivery and ways that i can lose the weight quickly. i hardly eat these days, I've actually LOST WEIGHT (i'm very worried about this, especially since i'm carrying twins), and my husband and doctors are constantly trying to shove food in my mouth, which is when i snap. Is this normal or is it just me?

xx Lisa 

• imagewritersblock06:
    imagenikkitty3:

Instead of worrying about the arrival, i find myself constantly thinking about my body, weight, how i will look post delivery and ways that i can lose the weight quickly. i hardly eat these days, I've actually LOST WEIGHT (i'm very worried about this, especially since i'm carrying twins), and my husband and doctors are constantly trying to shove food in my mouth, which is when i snap. Is this normal or is it just me?

xx Lisa 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"