Detroit Babies

Huron Valley Hospital

Can someone please help.. We just moved out to Commerce and now decided that we are TTC.. I feel like I should go see an OB/GYN just to be safe but I hate the idea of opening a phone book and finding one.. Any one know of a good doctor in the area? Thanks!

Re: Huron Valley Hospital

• I go to Metro Obstetric and gynecolgy in commerce.  i really like them.  I see dr clubb but also really like dr keen.  my sisters, neighbor and coworker all see them.  they all like dr. keen.  their phone number is 248.360.9090.  They are located very close to huron valley.  they are on commerce rd and union lake road i think.
    image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I second the Metro OB/GYN group.  My doctor is Dr. Szelestey and I've also met Dr. Benjamin and both are wonderful (it's good to rotate doctors because you never know who will be working at the hospital the day/night you deliver).  I have yet to tour the Huron Valley birthing center, but my husband worked there (he's an anestheiologist) and he said it is awesome! 
  • Loading the player...
  • thats great! Thanks so much!
  • I see Dr Dock and Dr Kushner at Professional OB/GYN.  I go to the Livonia office but they also have an office in Waterford. 248-476-4900

PS - I just delivered at Huron Valley and I have nothing but good things to say about them.  If you have any questions about it feel free to pm me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"