3rd Trimester
Options

When the baby kicks...

If there is someone around i'll say come watch my belly or come feel.. and my EVERY single time i tell my mom the baby just stops cold turkey... so everyone goes around bragging "i felt the baby!" and she looks so sad! I try to drink a glass of soda and sit near her so the second the baby starts in she can reach over, but even then... my poor Mama.. already getting Grief from her first grandchild! haha
Baby girl #2 on the way! BabyFruit Ticker

Re: When the baby kicks...

• Options
    LOL!  DD did this to my mom ALL the time.  It took forever before she felt a good kick.
    Wife, mom, Ob/Gyn resident
    Sarah - 12/23/2008
    Alex - 9/30/2011

"I say embrace the total geek in yourself and just enjoy it. Life is too short to be cool." - Shirley Manson, Garbage
  • Options
    Sorry! i just realized i posted this in 3rd Tri! i was looking for it in 2nd and though, oh no, i'm on the wrong board!!! haha oopss!!! See you ladies in a few weeks :)
    Baby girl #2 on the way! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Mine does the same thing - except it's DH that never gets to feel the baby - poor hubby!

• Options
    my baby does the same thing to me SIL. it is really funny. poor SIL.
  • Options
    This happens to DH every time.  He has seen my belly move but never felt a kick.  I feel bad for him!
    image imagePregnancy Ticker image
  • Options
    Same here, kars! I think our little one will be stubborn with his/her daddy!
  • Options

That happened to my mom too... DD moved for everyone except for her.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It happens to DH all the time too.  I think the baby just knows that's daddy and it's time to behave.
  • Options
    Awww. DH and I went through this. He felt kicks, but couldn't see them b/c baby would just stop whenever I told him to watch. It took two weeks for him to finally see the kick.?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"