Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Diaper size for 15 lb baby?

What do you use - size and  brand? He's in pampers sz 2 right now, but I'm about to run out and am wondering if I should keep ordering those or go up a size or even switch to Huggies. I've been lucky and caught all of th 4am blow-outs right after they happened so he doesn't sit in it, but I'd like him to be comfortable in case I'm not right there as they happen.
Unexplained. IVF#2 worked! Beta at 10dp6dt = 154, Beta at 13dp6dt = 603 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Diaper size for 15 lb baby?

• DG1DG1 member
    we used huggies size 2 until about 18 pounds with no problems.

• My DD is almost 15 lbs and is also in size 2 Swaddlers.  I have a box of Swaddlers Size 2-3 to use next - they go up to 22 lbs.  I've seen them at Target, but I ordered mine from Diapers.com.  HTH. 
  • Loading the player...
  • DS is 15 lbs right now.

We use pampers swaddlers 2 during the day and 2-3 at night

• 15 lb. 1 oz. on Friday and we use size 2-3 Swaddlers and size 3 Cruisers at night
    IMG_6388
    Kylie 10/21/08
    Twin Ectopic - lost left tube 12/29/10
    Surprise BFP EDD 8/21/13
  • We're still using swaddler 2's during the day and cruiser 3's at night. The cruisers seem so big, but the 2's are getting small. I haven't found swaddler 2-3's.
  • DD is 16 lbs and she has been in 3's for a month. But, seh had really chubby thighs and is BFed so she poops out of almost every diaper.  I even bought some Cruisers 4's and they are great for bed time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD is over 15 (not sure if she's 16 yet) but she's in 2's... we ran out this morning and all we had were 2-3's and they seemed big.  We're going to go out and get some more 2's this evening...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My son is 16 lbs, and we use Swaddlers 2-3 during the day and Cruisers 3 at night. I'm thinking once this last box of Swaddlers is gone, I'm going to switch to the Cruisers full-time. It makes me a little sad. They grow up so fast!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"