Parenting

BFN, but still no AF

What the heck?  I'm late for sure, now.  I tested 2 days ago and got a BFN.  I do not feel at all like I'm getting AF, either.

Re: BFN, but still no AF

• I tested after being about a week late w/DC#2, and got a BFN. Five days after that, BFP. I have very wacky cycles, so I'm not a normal case, but that's what happened w/me!
  • Boo. And I'm highly jealous of your ttc efforts.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I hated when that happened.  I am sure that we'll see a BFP from you soon=)
  • imager9stedt:
    Boo. And I'm highly jealous of your ttc efforts.

Very little effort is going into this, my dear.  LOL.  At least at this point, anyway.

Now that I made this post, I'm sure AF will show up tomorrow.  That would be okay, though.  I'd know for sure that way.

• I am in the same situation right now and it sucks!  I either want to get a BFP or get AF so I can move on!

• But are you USUALLY that regular? I remember years ago on the BOTB board...I was always highly bemused by the "2 days late" people. Because I have no such thing as "late". My cycles were always anything between 5-8 weeks, totally unpredictable. And my endocrinologist told me very few women are truly regular all the time (though some have periods of their life when they are).

So I would just test again in a few days :-)

GL!?

• I tested when I was 1 and 2 days late with DD#2 and got BFN.  Then I went away for my cousin's wedding (drank a ton) and didn't test again until I was 8 and 9 days late.  I got very very faint BFP then.  Give it another few days and see...
  • When in question test again. :)  At least that is what I do.  I had 3 BFN's about a week and a half apart before I got my bfp with DD.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"