Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

If you use Pampers Swaddlers..do you plan on using Cruisers next?

what do you plan on using once they get into size 3?  We are still in the size 2 of pampers swaddlers sensitive and wish they made them for size 3!  Do I go with Cruisers next..if you did, do you like them?  I'm just wondering if I should stick with Pampers past the swaddlers phase..
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If you use Pampers Swaddlers..do you plan on using Cruisers next?

• Options
    I was facing the same issue. We went ahead and got the cruisers and are going to give them a shot... FYI though target carries size 2-3 swaddlers up to 22 lbs I think it is.
  • Options
    I did the 2-3s then cruisers, still in them and love them
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are pretty sure we will stay with pampers and move into cruisers. The babies r us out here has small packs with 5 or so diapers for you to try. We bought a pack of size 3s to try them out when the time comes.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to be over, it's about learning how to dance in the rain." -Unknown

Married 3-1-08  |  Nathan 11-24-08  |  Kaelyn 11-30-10  |  Alicia  8-17-13

• Options
    Thanks..I thought there was a 2-3 but didn't see them at BRU.  Target is awesome..I will go there :)
  • Options
    I used swaddlers for the longest time then tried Luvs and they are great!  Soft, stretchy velcro, white outside and never any leaks...might want to give them a go.  We still use them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We used Pampers Swaddlers and just recently jumped to Cruisers. No problems here.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"