Babies on the Brain
Options

Dh's view on video games

He said if we (nesties) would not spend countless hours on here, they (nesties' DHs) would not play video games.  I think he is a liar.  I think it is the other way around. 

Re: Dh's view on video games

• Options
    That might have some truth to it. Although, my DH spends countless hours on his laptop, so we just sit next to each other in front of the TV. At least we're in the same room. That counts for something, right?
  • Options
    imagemrs_kelly1014:
    That might have some truth to it. Although, my DH spends countless hours on his laptop, so we just sit next to each other in front of the TV. At least we're in the same room. That counts for something, right?
    EXACTLY how it works in this house.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagenerdsbride:
    imagemrs_kelly1014:
    EXACTLY how it works in this house.

Ours too.  He is beside me playing Xbox now.  He is normally either playing games or on the computer.  It is love. 

• Options
    Yeah right, I can never get on here because DH is always geeking away at World Of Warcraft.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    So So True!!!
    High-risk L&D nurse...If in doubt, go to triage!

Trevor Calvin 12.10.07 7:26pm 7lbs2.5oz 19.75in

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Emerson Claire 07.07.11 11:34am 7lbs7oz 20.5 in

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

imagezoieglow:
    Yeah right, I can never get on here because DH is always geeking away at World Of Warcraft.

Mine too!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"