Parenting after a Loss
Options

and...he puked...

omg

I can't handle DH having this stomach bug... 

GROSS GROSS GROSS

Re: and...he puked...

• Options
    ugh. I am sorry. Poor DH. I hate listening to it too
  • Options
    aw, your poor DH. :-(  Puking sucks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Did he puke in the toilet at least???!!! My DH only pukes outside...it is the most annoying thing in the entire world. He refuses to throw up in a toilet for the fear of having it come back up in splash him...so instead I get to have him throw up off our back deck and then I get to stare at it until he gets well enough to go hose everything off...it is so freaking gross!!!
  • Options

he puked in the trash can - because he was on the toilet at the same time.

POOR POOR POOR DH!

• Options
    Oh, that is the WORST! I experienced that when we were in Mexico last year...so not fun! :(
  • Options

Oh no, that stinks.  Dh is the biggest baby when he is sick, hope he feels better soon.

Kerri

• Options

Get that Lysol out!  From what I've heard it goes away in 24 hours.  You're almost there.  Stay well!

• Options
    imagesdkrlm:

he puked in the trash can - because he was on the toilet at the same time.

POOR POOR POOR DH!

Ugh, my DH had this over New Year's. Thankfully it only lasted 24 hours. He was run down for a day after that, but feeling a lot better. Get him gatorade and crackers. That's about the only thing my DH could keep down. Hope he feels better soon - and that you and Avery survive it!

• Options
    Oh, and fwiw, I was about 14wks pg at the time, and I managed to stay healthy. I hope you do too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"