3rd Trimester
Options

awsome find

i just found this on target.com & definitely buying it.

https://www.target.com/Smart-Choices-First-Day-Mothers/dp/B001HTEFZ4

Kit includes 2 breast soothers to provide cooling and warming therapy for nursing mothers Also includes 2 fem pads to provide relief for vaginal irritations caused by pregnancy and childbirth and single-use nursing pads and panties Smart Choice Soothing Health Care Kit Includes 2 Breast Soothers, 2 Feme Pads, 3 pairs of Single-Use Panties, 48 Nursing Pads

Re: awsome find

• Options

Um, you can get all that stuff on its own for cheaper.
    You can get extra pads and mesh panties from your hospital or get a cheap 5 pack. Not all nursing pads are created equal, I suggest Lansinoh.

Huge waste of $ IMO.

• Options

o thanks for letting me know...i was just about to check out.

i thought the soothing breast/panty things would be awsome, i'll check and see if there's any cheaper ones

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJARbaby:

Um, you can get all that stuff on its own for cheaper.
    You can get extra pads and mesh panties from your hospital or get a cheap 5 pack. Not all nursing pads are created equal, I suggest Lansinoh.

Huge waste of $ IMO.

I 100% agree. Plus, you don't know what you'll need and not need. I never needed something like the freezer packs for my boobs, the panty freezer packsones I was able to get from the hospital and by the time I left, I didn't need them anymore. the mesh panties, in my opinion, were the best thing EVER! Don't waste your money on that.

• Options
    I agree with PPs  with my dd didn't need half of those things.  FYI, for after delivery you can use gauze pads soaked in witch hazel and put in the fridge.  This provides soothing relief and really isn't expensive at all. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"