Success after IF
Options

Sunday is my b-day. Bittersweet day.

So my b-day is in about 20 minutes.  So many emotions right now.  Of course, ELATED to be a mommy and to FINALLY celebrate my birthday with my OWN children.  I know I am truly blessed to have my daughters.  I thank G-d for them everyday.  It will be a hard day, no doubt, as it was also my mom's birthday.  Yes, we shared a birthday.  She would be 58.  This is the 2nd birthday without her.  It is so painful.  I know I have to concentrate on the good in my life and believe me, I do.  My mom was such a happy, positive person she would want me to happy today.  But, it is so hard nevertheless and so so unfair.  :-(     I miss her terribly everday and our joint birthday is always going to be a hard day for me. 

Mu aunt (mom's sister), my dad and my in-laws are all coming over later.  Then DH is taking me into the city to see a show and dinner.  Should be great but I still have a sad pang in my heart.  :-(

Thanks for listening.

Re: Sunday is my b-day. Bittersweet day.

• Options
    Happy Birthday! I know it must be really hard without your mother, and beyond unfair. But remember, she is watching and smiling and enjoying you and her beautiful grand daughters. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Happy birthday sweetie!!  And [[[HUGS]]]...I hope it's a lovely day for you regardless of how bittersweet it must be for you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awww, Shaina ... Big hugs ... and Happy Birthday ...
  • Options
    (((HUGS))) That has to be tough!  Enjoy the wonderful people who surround you and it is okay to remember your sweet mom who is probably looking from above.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    Happy Birthday and big hugs! I know your mom will celebrate with you tomorrow.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday! I'm sorry you don't have your mom here with you. I hope you have a great day with your family and know your mom is watching over you. (((HUGS)))
    For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Happy Happy Birthday.

Sending your (((HUGS))) on this bittersweet day. ?I hope your being surrounded by people that love you brings you some peace?

• Options
    Happy Birthday and (((hugs)))
  • Options
    oh sweetheart, i know so well how you feel....im sorry the day will be difficult, i understand. i hope that you can enjoy the day with your family new and old. hopefully the day will bring great memories of wonderful birthdays past, and will start new memories of celebrating with your beautiful baby girls!
    Ron and Nora married 6.3.06 21 cycles, 1 m/c, 4 rounds clomid, 1 round gonal f and 3 IUI anovulatory cycles, LPD
    Joey, Ronnie, and Audrey,
    my awesome IUI 30 week twins, and my surprise miracle Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LOVE my SAIF ladies :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers My Blog!
  • Options
    Happy Birthday and big giant hugs.
  • Options

You deserve happiness today and I pray you find it! Happy birthday!!!!

DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Happy Birthday to you ---- It is terribly unfair that she is not here to celebrate with you. 

I hope your sweet babies bring you much joy today!

Crista

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"