Babies: 0 - 3 Months

hold the phone asssholes, re: jenerally- i was

honestly asking if someone else had been insinuating something other than an accident happened (which , from her story seemed it couldnt be anything else-- so i was confused)

if i roll my eyes any further i am going to be permanently blind.  

Re: hold the phone asssholes, re: jenerally- i was

• Confused

this is what happens when you're a biznatch each & every moment of each & everyday.  no one knows when you're trying to be kind.

• Lol honestly in this case people seriously jumped your *** over nothing because you really did ask a genuine question.  People always assume anything you say is smart ass.  You could post that the sky was blue and someone on here would find a way to construe it.
  • Loading the player...
  • The a-hole is whoever made her feel like she had to put that it was an accident at all...

I knew what you meant. She did say that you could page or PM her if you had any questions.  I don't think she's on right now. 

• imagebrandonsfuturewife07:

Confused

this is what happens when you're a biznatch each & every moment of each & everyday.  no one knows when you're trying to be kind.

oh you decide to show up under your 'real' name?

• Only Mod could take a reasonable explanation and turn it into an insult.
  • Her kid is a week old. How many times could she have even posted that it was an accident?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I did not read it as an insult, I read it as something I was wondering as well.

If you are looking for an insult you can read into anything and twist it to fit your imagination.

• imageMiss.Modular:
    imagebrandonsfuturewife07:

Confused

get over it & accept the fact that i don't have to hide under any different name to insult you.  i wouldn't waste my time devoting an AE to you. sorry charlie.

• imagebrandonsfuturewife07:
    imageMiss.Modular:

Confused

get over it & accept the fact that i don't have to hide under any different name to insult you.  i wouldn't waste my time devoting an AE to you. sorry charlie.

i guess you don't have to hide under another name to show up as crazy either.  cuckoo cuckoo!

• To the original question, it looks like someone asked this (see below) in one of her updates from 3rd Tri earlier today:

I've been praying for you and your family! I hope that he does not need surgery and gets to come home with you soon!

Do they know what caused this? Was it an effect of the GD? (You totally don't have to answer that if you don't want to. I maybe shouldn't have asked?)

This is why she keeps saying it was an accident.

HTH, NFT

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh, FFS. ?There was nothing even remotely insensitive. ?It was a question. Call off the red alert.?
  • imageMiss.Modular:
    imageMiss.Modular:

Confused

i guess you don't have to hide under another name to show up as crazy either.  cuckoo cuckoo!

lol

• imagestellar77:
    imageMiss.Modular:
    imageMiss.Modular:

Confused

lol

ditto

hahahahah

• I'm callin BS. ?You were being a b!tch as usual in my book.
  • Mod could say "awww I ate a muffin while feeding the baby and watching ducks swim in the park today" and people would freak out and accuse her of discriminating against formula feeding mothers who work away from parks and ducks and being elitist and stupid for not specifiying what kind of ducks there were. Especially brandons. I have never seen anything as funny as Brandons' mod freak outs. 

I've read up and haven't seen anything even remotely insulting. 

• Nope. This was a bit more inflamatory than that, in my humble opinion.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"