Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Mom breastfeeding while driving

AND she was talking on her cell phone at the same time!  I just saw this on the news.  She might face up to 6 months in jail if convicted.  What was she THINKING?!

Re: Mom breastfeeding while driving

• Was she the nestie on the FFFC?

All kidding aside, I hope she does jail time because it's inexcusable and I don't at the same time.  It gets so conflicting when there's a baby involved.  :o(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just read about that today!  She said that she wasn't going to let her baby go hungry... ummm....yeah.... what a nut!
  • Loading the player...
  • I would say that she has no brain, because obviously anyone who did wouldn't do something that dumb.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagemfield:
    I just read about that today!  She said that she wasn't going to let her baby go hungry... ummm....yeah.... what a nut!

Sheesh. Pull over and get in the back seat like the rest of us.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
  • image1MusicMaker:

Was she the nestie on the FFFC?

LOL. Took the words out of my mouth! 

Andrea 7/9/08, Joaquin 4/18/11, boy coming 12/18/13 Forever missed: Gabriel 11/24/09 at 20 weeks
  • Damnit, you beat me to it! Well, here's the article: https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29441879/?GT1=43001
  • image1MusicMaker:

Was she the nestie on the FFFC?

All kidding aside, I hope she does jail time because it's inexcusable and I don't at the same time.  It gets so conflicting when there's a baby involved.  :o(

Does anyone have a link to the FFFC?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"