Northern California Babies
Options

Golden Gate Mother's Group moms?

I've been a member for just a little while but I haven't gone to any of the events yet, though I really enjoy the newsletter.  Has anyone gone to any events, or the general meeting? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
I received an A+ in Poise & Deportment.

Re: Golden Gate Mother's Group moms?

• Options

Hi,

I'm a member and I participant in just about all the events that are age related to my little monster.

Have you signed up for a playgroup?

email me for 

• Options

I just went to the Babytunes class at Recess on Friday. It was my first event. I thought it was just okay...it was $15 and I feel that it wasn't described accurately in the email announcement. It was listed as a 1 hour 15 minute music class and was actually only 45 min and was kind of a preview of the full class that the "teacher" runs on Mondays at other venues.

I work full time so I can't really take advantage of most of the events but I feel like I get my money's worth from the message boards. I've gotten lots of great info and good deals from other moms.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSeasonalCook:

I just went to the Babytunes class at Recess on Friday.

Dude!

We missed each other.  I was there playing with Maite.  Aw, I wish the girls could have seen each other.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"