3rd Trimester

gee thanks for telling me

i was just told ive started the pregnant waddle. just what i needed to hear! lol
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: gee thanks for telling me

• Oh yeah everyone at work has been telling me that for weeks! One of the guys even laughs every time I walk to the back, hes starting to call me penguin!

• I was just told that too about a week ago! Great! haha
  • Loading the player...
  • You're waddling already?  Maybe because I'm carrying high and my baby is breech (not much pressure down low), I'm still not at the waddling stage. 
  • imageJulieC53:
    You're waddling already?  Maybe because I'm carrying high and my baby is breech (not much pressure down low), I'm still not at the waddling stage. 

i guess i am. but im all baby belly and maybe because im so short. idk i didnt think i would be waddling already either.

• Everyone at work gets a good chuckle out of my waddle.  So nice I can entertain my coworkers just by walking.
  • imageJulieC53:
    You're waddling already?  Maybe because I'm carrying high and my baby is breech (not much pressure down low), I'm still not at the waddling stage. 

One of my coworkers is amazed that I am not waddling yet. I hope to get by for as long as possible without doing it! :)

• The later in the day that it gets the more that I waddle, and have been doing so for the last few weeks. My DH has even said that I look like a duck! It was really kind of cute the first time that he did so, we were leaving his parents house after having dinner so I was full and tired so really waddling, and he said come on duck, be careful duck. I had to stop waddling because I was laughing so hard.

• imageAlaskabride2be:

The later in the day that it gets the more that I waddle, and have been doing so for the last few weeks. My DH has even said that I look like a duck! It was really kind of cute the first time that he did so, we were leaving his parents house after having dinner so I was full and tired so really waddling, and he said come on duck, be careful duck. I had to stop waddling because I was laughing so hard.

lol cute! DH's sister lives near (in alaskan terms) to anchorage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"