Babies: 9 - 12 Months

PSA - Warning about Gerber peas

I found a small chunk of plastic in DS's Gerber peas (time stamped 20DEC09 09:21) and recommend throwing them out if you happen to have any from the same batch. Story in my blog (link in siggy) but unfortunately no pic as of yet, due to technical difficulties.

I did also contact the company.

Re: PSA - Warning about Gerber peas

• ***Runs off to check container of peas I fed DD tonight***
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • eww, nasty. I'm thankful I've been using Good Earth because she JUST started on peas yesterday.?

Thanks for the warning.?

image DD and I. DD: 6/22/2008. DS: 6/22/2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Scary.

Thanks for posting. 

• That is why I am so happy to make my own baby food.  I know exactly what goes in it.  I would be sending photos to Gerber and raising a HUGE stink over that.  I am glad you noticed it and your DC is ok.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagehav2run:
    That is why I am so happy to make my own baby food.  I know exactly what goes in it.  I would be sending photos to Gerber and raising a HUGE stink over that.  I am glad you noticed it and your DC is ok.

This is just f'ing annoying. 

Do you grow your own peas? If not, you don't know "exactly" what goes into your child. So get the hell out of a post full of scared parents where you basically gave them a "see? If you had done as I did, you wouldn't be worried"  response. Its lame.

• imagelanie26:

imagehav2run:
    That is why I am so happy to make my own baby food.  I know exactly what goes in it.  I would be sending photos to Gerber and raising a HUGE stink over that.  I am glad you noticed it and your DC is ok.

Do you grow your own peas? If not, you don't know "exactly" what goes into your child. So get the hell out of a post full of scared parents where you basically gave them a "see? If you had done as I did, you wouldn't be worried"  response. Its lame.

pffft... you know she has an organic garden & free-roaming hens and cattle in her backyard.

there is no question about what's getting eaten in that household.

• imagelanie26:

imagehav2run:

God, thank you.  Responses like this make me want to vomit.  Yay, she gives 110%.  Now go shove it up your ass.

• imageCreamPuff06:
    imagelanie26:

imagehav2run:

God, thank you.  Responses like this make me want to vomit.  Yay, she gives 110%.  Now go shove it up your ass.

Ok, if my muffled laughs just woke up my kid, I'm gonna be pissed ladies :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• imageCreamPuff06:
    imagelanie26:

imagehav2run:
    That is why I am so happy to make my own baby food.? I know exactly what goes in it.? I would be sending photos to Gerber and raising a HUGE stink over that.? I am glad you noticed it and your DC is ok.

This is just f'ing annoying.?

Do you grow your own peas? If not, you don't know "exactly" what goes into your child. So get the hell out of a post full of scared parents where you basically gave them a "see? If you had done as I did, you wouldn't be worried"? response. Its lame.

God, thank you.? Responses like this make me want to vomit.? Yay, she gives 110%.? Now go shove it up your ass.

I think this is the best response I have ever seen on here. ?::bows::?

• Best response EVER!!!! Yes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"