3rd Trimester

Food ideas?

I've been trying to think of anything I can do ahead of time to make life a little easier when DD first comes. So, I have been thinking about making some food ahead of time and freezing it, or at least stocking up on some frozen dinners/entrees.?DH can cook, but I'm sure he will be exhausted, too. ?

Any good ideas???

Re: Food ideas?

• Lasagna freezes really well.  I am making meat loaves and freezing them (uncooked).  I also plan on making eggplant parm to freeze
  • Lasagna, enchiladas, crock pot meals...
  • Loading the player...
  • My husband makes a big batch of gravy (aka spaghetti sauce) and freezes it. Then all you have to do is heat up the gravy and make pasta. hmmm comfort food!
  • We have loaded up on the frozen Bertoli meals from the grocery store, they are yummy and inexpensive
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I cooked up Jumbo pasta shells, added sauce and froze them. When we wanted to eat them I let them thaw, added some mozzerella, put them in the oven and baked them till warm.

I also make chilli & chicken soup & froze those.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJLS0320:
    We have loaded up on the frozen Bertoli meals from the grocery store, they are yummy and inexpensive

I've heard good things about the Bertoli meals, so definitely will have to try those. ?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"