Parenting

Did you put a pee pee protector on DCs carseat?

When potty training DC, did you put some sort of protection on their carseat in case of accidents?  The thought of pee in the carseat seems like a huge PITA. 

Re: Did you put a pee pee protector on DCs carseat?

• I learned the hard way to put something in the carseat while potty training.  I actually just used a piddle pad.  They are those pads that people use when they are trying to train puppies.  You can find them at any pet store.
    I was the BEST mom....until I became a mother. Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I put one of those puppy pads in it the first day, but I realized it wasn't really necessary b/c she wouldn't go potty in the car seat even when she was wearing diapers, so it's never been a problem.  Couldn't hurt, though!
  • Loading the player...
  • I read on here last week about a mother who cut one of those waterproof crib pads for the carseat. That's what I plan on doing once we venture out of the house this week.
  • We bought a thing at BRU called a "piddle pad."  It was sold near carseat accessories, and fits under the kid's butt and up over the crotch.  We haven't actually used it (because we bought it AFTER the time she peed on the seat! ;o) ), but it would be WAY easier to clean than the whole seat.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"