Breastfeeding

She nurses and then asks for more. So sad.

DD will nurse a minute then sit up and ask for more so she goes to the other side and does it again.  I don't have 3 boobs dear. 

It's sad b/c she's not getting satisfied but then again she's almost 15 mos and I'm ok if she's ready to wean. 

I did not plan to go over a year, but it's just hard b/c she wants more ya know?

I do not want to work to get my supply back b/c she is over a year and refusing EBM so I think it's time for cow's milk.

Thanks for listening...I guess I just needed to vent.

Re: She nurses and then asks for more. So sad.

• Not re your post but...

Are you the only girl out of all those boys in you siggy? I bet dating was interesting in your house! LOL!

• I hear you, DS is still trying to keep the nursing thing going but I am trying to keep away from the boobs.  Yay you for keeping up the nursing for so long!  You can vent all you need to, that's what we are here for. :-)  
  • Loading the player...
  • DD does the same thing sometimes. And then she'll get all upset when I tell her that there are no more num-nums. Them's the breaks, kid Smile

Distracting her with another snack often helps.

Mommy to DD1 (June 2007), DS (January 2010), DD2 (July 2012), and The Next One (EDD 3/31/2015)

• DS is 19 months and does the same thing - asking for more.  I just keep switching sides for him - at some point I just say no more. He does get whole milk during the day though - and nurses morning / evening (and before nap on weekends).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"