1st Trimester

Baby Names

We picked out names today...Yay us.  Am I the only one doing this so early?  Hell, I've been thinking about this *** since I was a little girl!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby Names

• Nope your not alone! ?We've been tossing a few around already too!
  • I had the names picked out from like 6 months after we got married. ?The trick is getting DH to agree to them. ?:)
  • Loading the player...
  • We have names.  I thought it was going to be hard so I wanted to start arguing about it early (hahaha) but it turned out to be pretty easy.
    My Blog: Say Lucky Pregnancy Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We've had our boy name since TTC... unfortunately, we will NEVER agree on a girl's name unless he just gives in to me. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Its not too early.  I've been thinking of baby names forever.  One little tip though: don't tell yours or his family yet.  Why: there is always someone that doesn't like the name, and I don't think you'll want to be hearing them nag until October. haha!
  • Amen sista!  Especially because they are kinda unusual names.  I feel so blessed that we agreed so easily (or he just gave in fast!)  ;)  What a dreamboat!
  • imagejmubride2:
    We have names.  I thought it was going to be hard so I wanted to start arguing about it early (hahaha) but it turned out to be pretty easy.

Did ya'll pick out cutsie twinsie names or are they sorta different.  Me and my twin have the same initials and everything!  Cute but cheezy too!  Jill Kathleen and Julie Kristin!

• I do not think it is too early, DH was on board early this time, we had such a hard time last time, we wanted to make up our minds early this time!!! What names did you pick out?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • For some reason Jack thinks we should name our kids after people... like family members and stuff. ?So I don't know how I'm going to convince him to come off that but I want cute, unique names for our kids. ?

I'm hoping we can compromise for meaningful middle names.?

• Is it bad joojoo if I share them on here?  Or is it supposed to be kept some sort of secret?  Etiquette doesn't run in my family!  ;)
  • nah, ?a lot of people share them on here.

But sometimes people share & get e-feelings hurt if the nesties/bumpies don't like them...so as long as you don't care what we think, post them.?

• I could give two shits what anyone else thinks Stick out tongue

Girl: Tenley Piper

Boy: Tucker James

• We'll play around with names for fun, but at this point, we both know not to take things too seriously, lest we get in a fight :)  We have plenty of time still.

Nah, it's not bad juju Wink

• We have had names picked out since we met. HAHA.
  • We have our names picked out.
  • Our are picked, but we had narrowed it down with our 1st pregnancy, so we just had a few to choose from.  I'm glad it's out of the way, one less thing to stress about.
  • About this naming kids after family thing.  My husband thinks that's a great idea too, but he dislikes the names of the family that we have that we knew (aunts, grandparents, etc, he hates their names)  and is wanting to go multiple generations back for a "family" name.  I insisted that we do not know if these were nice people or not.  Great great grandpa may have been a total A-hole and you want to name the baby after him???

My thought is, once you name your child a name, it becomes a "family name".  Lets not leave our kids and grandkids with a legacy of horrible "family names". 

But yeah, we've picked names already. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"