Babies on the Brain
Options

Charting

So I read the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility, thanks to the suggestion by several people on the bump.  Now I am charting my signs but I am confused about my cervical mucous.  I just came off the pill about 11 days ago, I finished menstruating 4 days ago, and my CM has been sort of a creamy-sticky consistency since.  Is this normal. I thought I was suppose to be dry right after menses.  Can anyone give me any advice? Thanks.

Re: Charting

• Options
    Yep, it's normal. ?Some women always have some sort of cervical mucus. ?Also, four days after your period ends is not exactly "right after menses".
  • Options
    You shouldn't use your email as your screen name.
    Oy with the poodles already!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Your body is going to do some funky stuff through the next cycle or two.  You'll probably see more of what the book is talking about after your body regulates itself.  I went off the pill, too, and I got some weird discharge, nausea, headaches, etc, but am starting to feel more "normal" now.  Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"