Multiples

OMG, What my kids ate for dinner tonight

My two sweet little preemies are going to eat us out of house and home.  Between the two of them they ate 3 big meatballs, a infant bowel of mixed veggies, 1/2 of one of the big cans of peaches and a container of tapioca pudding.  Oh, and a 6oz glass of milk.  This is after a 4pm 8oz bottle.  I thought they never were going to stop eating.  It was actually kind of funny because I kept trying to find more food that was quick to give them because we only had the meatballs and veggies ready for them.  Must be a growth spurt or something :)

Re: OMG, What my kids ate for dinner tonight

• that is awesome! I love it when you find a meal they cannot get enough of..espcially when it is nice and healthy :)

and yeah my babies are eating me out of house and home also!

• I wish that was my kids tonight!!!!  We had to fight with them to eat ANY dinner at all.  Ben kept dropping his over the side of his high chair and Abby just refused to eat at all.  Usually Ben eats us out of house and home, but I guess tonight just wasn't his night!
  • Loading the player...
  • I do the same thing...rushing to the pantry looking for something else to give them when they are on a roll!! Good job little ones!!
  • I love it when they eat like that!  My boys sometimes end up with the craziest combinations of food when I'm trying to find something else for them to eat fast, but when they're hungry they just don't stop!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"