1st Trimester

Cramps...

Yesterday and today I've been having some cramps that kinda feel like period cramps. ?I'm a little concerned especially since my mom has had a lot of miscarriages.

I looked it up and found this post online:

"Another type of cramping during pregnancy is called?round ligament pain. This is cramping that occurs as the muscles under your uterus expand and grow in order to support the weight of your uterus and baby as it grows. This is probably the most complained about cramping in early pregnancy, and one most pregnant women will experience."

But I'm not sure if that is what I'm experiencing. I just feel like it may still be too early for me to be experiencing that kind of pain and I wonder if there is something else it could be or if I should be concerned.?

A little help please. ?I've been worried about miscarrying since before I even took my test. ?Thanks.?

?

Oh, other reasons I am worried:

The soreness in my breasts has almost completely stopped and I haven't had to pee as much lately.?

??

Re: Cramps...

• Obviously I cant tell you whats going on in your body but I have had crazy bad cramping since before BFP. They have not gone away pr subsided and things are still going strong. So I wouldnt worry unless you get major bleeding.
  • Cramping is totally normal.  I've had it on and off since I got my BFP over three weeks ago.

As someone who has suffered a m/c, let me just tell you that worrying will get you nowhere.  I worried so horribly last time and obviously it did nothing to prevent a m/c from happening.  This time, I'm much more relaxed about it.  Trust me...stop worrying. 

• Loading the player...
  • Cramping is normal.  Your uterus is slowly expanding and will cause this pain.  Just take a warm bath and take some tylenol and relax. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrsErinnElizabeth:

Cramping is totally normal.? I've had it on and off since I got my BFP over three weeks ago.

As someone who has suffered a m/c, let me just tell you that worrying will get you nowhere.? I worried so horribly last time and obviously it did nothing to prevent a m/c from happening.? This time, I'm much more relaxed about it.? Trust me...stop worrying.?

Thanks for the advice, I will do my best- I think I am a worrier at heart but I will try to relax a bit. *fingers crossed*

Also, we have the same due date- cool. ?:)?

• Cramping is totally normal.

If you were miscarrying, you would know it. ?Truly. ?So take comfort in that. ?These "period cramps" are like belly rubs compared to the cramping of miscarrying.?

To me, RLP does not feel like cramps -- it feels like Chinese fighting stars to my ute & abdomen.?

• imageAJluvsLI:
    imageMrsErinnElizabeth:

Cramping is totally normal.  I've had it on and off since I got my BFP over three weeks ago.

As someone who has suffered a m/c, let me just tell you that worrying will get you nowhere.  I worried so horribly last time and obviously it did nothing to prevent a m/c from happening.  This time, I'm much more relaxed about it.  Trust me...stop worrying. 

Thanks for the advice, I will do my best- I think I am a worrier at heart but I will try to relax a bit. *fingers crossed*

Also, we have the same due date- cool.  :) 

Go October 22nd!

Yeah, I'm a worrier too so I know how hard it is to try and just let go.  But trust me...it will make things go so much faster.  Just take the time to enjoy being pregnant.  I'm sure everything will work out fine, but even if it doesn't, you'll get through it.  It seems sorta morbid, but that's how I look at it and it really helps.  GL!

• That should read miscarrying naturally. ?Not a "missed miscarriage."

• I'm the queen of cramping. It is common AND normal for me~!
  • imageMrsErinnElizabeth:

Go October 22nd!

Yeah, I'm a worrier too so I know how hard it is to try and just let go.? But trust me...it will make things go so much faster.? Just take the time to enjoy being pregnant.? I'm sure everything will work out fine, but even if it doesn't, you'll get through it.? It seems sorta morbid, but that's how I look at it and it really helps.? GL!

?

I guess I should try that prego Yoga video I got like 6 months ago to try and relax :D

I know what you mean, I'm kinda a pre-determinist I just have to remind myself that whatever is supposed to happen will happen.

I really feel much better and reassured now. ?Thanks all <3?

• imageBlairWaldorf:

That should read miscarrying naturally. ?Not a "missed miscarriage."

It's all good, I got the gist of it.

• Just one other thing...just because your mom had multiple miscarriages, doesn't mean you will. Try not to think of that. Stay positive. :)
  • cramping is totsally normal for the first few weeks. then it returns late 3rd tri. oh the joys of pregnancy ;-)
  • I have the same, since before BFP (thought they were menstral cramps).  My doctors advice, drink a LOT of water!
  • I have also had a lot of cramping, I am glad I am not alone!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"