Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

rp: pbk anywhere chair

does anyone know where to find a similar chair that isnt so pricey?

tia!

Re: rp: pbk anywhere chair

• Options
    There are similar chairs at Target and BRU for 79.99. For some reason I can't find them online. We are thinking of getting the one from BRU.
  • Options
    We have the regular PBK's one (and she loves it), but I've read on here before that you can get cheaper covers on Ebay.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    thanks! i cant see spending 120.00 plus on a chair!
  • Options
    MIL told me today that you can get the PB inserts off eBay and they are from PB (at least thats what her co-worker claimes) how that works I don't know.  I got mine from PB with a gift card and 10% off and it was well worth the money since she loves the darn thing:P
  • Options
    We got DS the pbk chair for his bday.  he LOVES it.  I read about buying the insert on ebay, but truthfully it didn't look like it saved that much money to me.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers m/c 01-07-10
  • Options

I got the insert off ebay for $60. It came in a PBK box. Then I purchased the cover and had it embroided from PBK. The total cost was $100. Completely worth it.

I priced shopped and couldn't find anything comparable with the same quality. She loves sitting in it everyday and reading her books.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Katie: 1/16/08 2lbs. 15oz.
    Abby & Emily: 12/31/10 6lbs. 2oz. & 5lbs. 7oz.
  • Options
    We bought a little rocker off Toys R Us.  The cover doesn't come off and it's smaller, but much cheaper and still super cute.  I was struggling deciding whether or not to spend that much more on a chair too!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers M/C in Oct. 2009 at 8 weeks M/C in Aug. 2010 at 11.5 weeks Diagnosed with MTHFR Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"