1st Trimester
Options

I can finally stop spoiling my niece

My sister had a baby a little over a year ago, I have been spoiling her rotten with cute pj's, bathing suits, toys, and outfits.I'm so excited that pretty soon I will have my own kid to lavish with things! Here's my niece in her new bathing suit:image

Re: I can finally stop spoiling my niece

• Options
    I know the same thing with my nephew :) I can't wait to meet our little bundle <3
  • Options
    I would spoil her too she is super cute!  Being an aunt is so much fun, I love my niece.  She's gonna have a wake up call though b/c she was the first grandchild and only grandchild (she'll be 4 in May), but I think she'll be fun with the baby.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i hear ya! my neice will be 2 on the 11th.. im like HOLY CRAP i remember when my lil sis was in labor! that will be me soon, and i am loving every bit of it!
  • Options

imagelynsef:
    I would spoil her too she is super cute!? Being an aunt is so much fun, I love my niece.? She's gonna have a wake up call though b/c she was the first grandchild and only grandchild (she'll be 4 in May), but I think she'll be fun with the baby.

Oh yeah, same here. She was the first grandkid on our side of the family. ?But my sister and I are both really excited. ?Growing up we were really good friends with our cousins and Karen (my sis) and I are hoping our kids can be friends too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"