Babies on the Brain

Dear Bossman

Remember how I called early this morning and you were too busy to answer the phone so you left me on hold for 35 minutes? Then you had someone pick up and take a message for you? Yeah, now I don't feel bad for not coming to work today because of the snow. I knew there was going to be a problem then... that's why I was calling so early. I was hoping that there would be enough time for you to find someone to come in. Now you are calling me... oh wait 5.5 hours after I was supposed to be there wondering why I am not there. I don't feel bad. In fact I may just turn off my phone.

<33333,

Melody

Photobucket  Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Dear Bossman

• I would not have sat on hold for that long!  It's his own fault.
    Oy with the poodles already!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagekdodge423:

That's a good way to get fired.

Or not. I have worked for the company for 5 years. I followed all of the proper procedures, I actually call 4 hours earlier than I needed to. My company does not make you come to work because of weather conditions. Thanks Though

• Loading the player...
  • imagekdodge423:

Not answering your phone is ignoring your boss. You know why they are calling- just answer the damn phone and explain like a responsible adult that gives a shiit. They got their wires crossed- it happens, but it doesn't give you the right to act like a snotty brat to the person who decides if you have a job or not.

I did answer. Again, thanks. I am glad your concerned.

• imagekdodge423:
    Then why the fukc would you need to turn off your phone to avoid the call?

Probably because he called 6 times begging me to come in. Oh and sent me 3 text messages.

• This is when I'm glad i'm union and work for the county. They would never ever do something like that. Text messages even? Sheesh!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What do you do for work?
  • Hehe, I like this thread.
  • imageWifey421Brooke:
    What do you do for work?

Retail- which I actually LOVE. Most people don't, I tried an "office" job and I couldn't sit still all day.

Besides that, they pay for my school. Big Smile

• imageprincess101:
    This is when I'm glad i'm union and work for the county. They would never ever do something like that. Text messages even? Sheesh!

Yes, he was being a big douche. I'm pretty sure he feels bad about it now since he sent me a text message apologizing.

It will be great to get done with school and into something I'm passionate about.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"