Girls, have I told you lately.... — The Bump
TTC After a Loss

Girls, have I told you lately....

how great you are? I am so glad (and sad) that I found this board. I honestly don't want to graduate (even though I do). Did this make any sense? I hope you get what I mean. ((hugs)) to you all! thanks for everything!

Re: Girls, have I told you lately....

• I feel the same way! TTCAL girls rule!! :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *************************************************************************************** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i thought the next part was going to say "that i love you...." hahaha

and i understood every word that you wrote! i can totally relate :)

•     
  • This is the best board on the bump! ;)
  • I've been on a few boards on theknot/nest/bump since I started here in 2004, and this is by far the best board! 
  •     
  • I completely agree, I like this board because it is not clicky and people are nice, and not very snarky. 
    Married 11/03
    Became a Mom 11/23/09
    Became a Mom again 12/27/2011
    M/C 1/26/09 6 weeks 1 day
    My BFP Chart
  • I agree that this is by far the best board.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  •     
  • I feel the same way!
  • I agree with every word!!!!!
  •     
  • I completely agree!  Congrats on the BFP, too...  I must have been away when you got it!
  • image Babs022:
    I feel the same way! TTCAL girls rule!! :-)

ITA! I'm sad about the circumstances that we all "met" but I'll never leave this board, even if I get KU. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  •     
  • I feel EXACTLY the same way- sad way to meet but waht a great bunch of girls to have around you!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards