Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

newly pg friend (kinda long)

Today I found out a good friend/co-worker of mine is pregnant.  We started TTC about the same time last year, and she would have been about 6 weeks behind me.  It sucked to find out, because she started talking about taking it easy and not getting too excited until she knew it was going to stick.  (She knows about my m/c)

It mostly upset me because it brought back all the thoughts of maybe it was me working, transferring pt's that caused me to have the mc.  My DH was great he just stated it will be our time again soon.  Which is great because I have no idea what is going on with my body right now.  The doc's office stated since I started spotting within 2 wks of stopping that I wouldn't have a period this month.  Yet 2 days after the spotting started, I started bleeding, like I would with a period, and now we're on day4 of bleeding.

Her pg would be easier on me if I knew where I was in a cycle.

Re: newly pg friend (kinda long)

• Options

I am so sorry. Most of my friends are pregnant too. I have one friend in fact whom got pregnant at the same time as me twice but while she has/is gone on to have a healthy pregancy mine ended in losses.

In July 05 we both got pregnant and she had a healthy march baby and I miscarried.  In December 09 we both got pregnant and she is 14 weeks and I lost that one too.  It is very hard, but every pregancy is such a blessing so I will rejoice and celebrate with her even though at times it is painful.  

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"