TTC After a Loss

CM before AF

Sorry if this is TMI but I feel like I am starting to get EWCM again but AF should be here in just under a week.  Is it weird to have it now? 

Re: CM before AF

• I know that some people have EWCM throughout their cycle, but I usually only have it during O time. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • So weird.  I had it around when I thought I should be O'ing but never got a +opk. Now its back....I really wish I kept better track of this stuff.  Next month I am going to start charting....I need to start understanding my body since I know everyone is different.  Thanks.
  • Loading the player...
  • If you aren't positive that you o'd before, you could just be having a late o right now.... maybe you should FWP just in case?
  • imageLeah&Cole:
    If you aren't positive that you o'd before, you could just be having a late o right now.... maybe you should FWP just in case?

What she said. Since you can't prove that you did O, you should treat this as fertile time.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • hmmmm....I guess I will do just that!  fwp!  better to cover all my bases!  I just have never had a cycle this long before to be just O'ing now.....oh well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"