Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

ikea furniture

give me your reviews! have you been happy with it if you've purchased?

Re: ikea furniture

• Options
    i love ikea and have been very happy with everything i have bought there. but now i live in a state that does not have one and will not pay the shipping. we wanted our crib from ikea, but the shipping was almost double the price of the crib. :(
  • Options

We bought a twin Tromsnes daybed and an 8 drawer Hemnes dresser for DD's big girl room.  We are very happy with the quality.  We've had it over a year now and there are no signs of wear yet.  The dresser took quite some time to put together, but it looks great!

We are planning on buying DS's big kid furniture there as well.

DD1 - 12.25.05
    (m/c 1.17.07, m/c 5.15.07)
    DS - 03.15.08
    DD2 - 12.03.09
    DD3 - 3.28.11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we went to look at their stuff last weekend...i was a little disappointed. We have some of our livingroom furniture from ikea and we really like it but the baby stuff seemed a little cheap.
  • Options

I have lots of furniture in my house from Ikea and we LOVE it!

We bought baby a book shelf from there and are planning to buy the dresser next month :)

• Options
    We love our Ikea furniture!  We got our entire nursery from Ikea - the Gulliver crib, Expedit cube shelves and Hemnes changing table and wardrobe.  The baby is not here yet, but we love them so far - they look great!  You can check out our nursery on our baby blog at www.bostonbabypeterson.blogspot.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"