TTC After a Loss

answer opk...gross

i just bought a box at walmart, and there is no cap to put the pee end in!?!? i'm wondering if it'sa mistake? I know i bought them before and there was def a cap! at first i thought maybe it was just the one i opened but i felt the other 6 in the box and there was no cap in them either! so i had to hold it the entire time was "developing". wtf?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: answer opk...gross

• That same thing happened to me last month!!  But I thought maybe I was confused and was thinking about the HPT's instead of the OPK's.  Either that or they just stopped making them with caps.
    4/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    8/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    3/09 Polyp removed and dx MTHFR (both copies)
    6 Clomid cycles, all BFN
    5/09 IUI#1 with Clomid=BFN
    6/09 IUI#2 with Clomid=BFN
    8/09 IUI#3 with Clomid=BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN
    IVF#2 = BFN
    IVF#3 ET 2 Grade A blasts 11/16/11
    Beta #1: 485
    Beta #2: 2,495
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    imageimageimage
  • but still!! they should have caps! like what am i going to do rub my piss on my sink? and you can't set it on TP or anything b/c i don't want it to soak up the pee! it's highly annoying, and very unsanitary if you ask me! i'm seriously tempted to call these people and complain, and i am NOT a complainer.
  • Loading the player...
  • Well, then I suggest you never buy cheap OPK's because none of them have caps!!
    4/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    8/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    3/09 Polyp removed and dx MTHFR (both copies)
    6 Clomid cycles, all BFN
    5/09 IUI#1 with Clomid=BFN
    6/09 IUI#2 with Clomid=BFN
    8/09 IUI#3 with Clomid=BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN
    IVF#2 = BFN
    IVF#3 ET 2 Grade A blasts 11/16/11
    Beta #1: 485
    Beta #2: 2,495
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    imageimageimage
  • Get a dixi cup or plastic cup and place it on there.  That is what i did with my Early-pregnancytests.com ones. 
  • I think that is a good solution. I did like the rite-aid ones though. they were cheap AND they had caps. best of both worlds.
  • Get the CVS ones.  They are cheap, have caps, and the only ones I can get a + on!  Smile
  • Hey Cora - I have always used the Clear Blue Easy Digital OPK's, they don't have caps - it has never really bothered me.  The end part is high enough off the counter when I lay it down that it doesn't touch anything.  I never even thought about the fact that there is no cap until I read your post... their HPT's to have caps though.
  • That's weird. I buy the Clear Blue Easy Digital OPK's as well and mine always have a cap. It's hard to put it back on so I actually don't use them.

?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"