Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Let's clear this up right now

I just wanted to set something straight. After the FMT post last night, I noticed some of you think that First Amendment is one of the PD girls. Let me say that I can assure you, it is NONE of us. I personally would never take it that far, and while I may not agree with things that FMT says, I would never outright mock her religion, or start drama in that manner.

Sure, we all had a laugh the other night, but I personally think it has gone too far, and I don't want to be associated with that. I am the first to admit, I can be a biitch sometimes, but I am not vicious, and wouldn't go out of my way to hurt/embarass someone like that. 

So please. No more PMs, and no more insinuations that I, or any of the other PD girls is posting under an AE. That is not our style. Thank you.

Re: Let's clear this up right now

• Options

I do have to put my 2 cents in, yall (PD girls) tend to be pretty cut and dry and call it as you see it regardless.  So I highly doubt any of you are behind an AE because if you already say whatever you feel on your own SN why would you need to hide to do the same thing, it doesnt make sense.

Sorry if people are accusing yall of being that halfwit.

• Options
    imageAbc15379:

I just wanted to set something straight. After the FMT post last night, I noticed some of you think that First Amendment is one of the PD girls. Let me say that I can assure you, it is NONE of us. I personally would never take it that far, and while I may not agree with things that FMT says, I would never outright mock her religion, or start drama in that manner.

Sure, we all had a laugh the other night, but I personally think it has gone too far, and I don't want to be associated with that. I am the first to admit, I can be a biitch sometimes, but I am not vicious, and wouldn't go out of my way to hurt/embarass someone like that. 

So please. No more PMs, and no more insinuations that I, or any of the other PD girls is posting under an AE. That is not our style. Thank you.

what the freak? i don't even know what the hell is going on.  clearly, i am out of the loop.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    what is a PD girl?
  • Options
    imageskinnursemandee:

I do have to put my 2 cents in, yall (PD girls) tend to be pretty cut and dry and call it as you see it regardless.  So I highly doubt any of you are behind an AE because if you already say whatever you feel on your own SN why would you need to hide to do the same thing, it doesnt make sense.

Sorry if people are accusing yall of being that halfwit.

like i said, i'm a bit out of the loop these days, but mandee beat me to it.  Exactly.

• Options
    I'm first amendment.  Not ABC.  If anyone should be getting the heat it is me. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Something tells me I should be glad I had a busy week and didn't have time to nest much....
  • Options

imagemooeta:

ohhh sweet moo, taking a bullet for the team.  you are too much. 

oh, and i totally adore you.

• Options
    imageladymgray:

imagemooeta:

ohhh sweet moo, taking a bullet for the team.  you are too much. 

oh, and i totally adore you.

I'm not taking one for the team.  I am doing the right thing.  People are being blamed for something I created and it isn't fair.  

• Options

oh ***.  well, okay then. i wasn't here for whatever sparked this discussion, so clearly i am ignorant about what you are admitting to, really.

but that said, the honesty makes me adore you as well.

i will now back out of this conversation, as i don't really understand it's origins. 

• Options
    Mooeta, I honestly don't believe a word you are saying, respectfully. I do however think its really admirable that you are taking the blame.
  • Options

imageskinnursemandee:
    Mooeta, I honestly don't believe a word you are saying, respectfully. I do however think its really admirable that you are taking the blame.

I mean it, it is me.  I was being a cowardly ***, but I'm not too much of a coward to take the blame now.  Most people don't admit when they have AE's and why would you, but in this case there are people that I care very much about that are getting blamed for my heartless actions.  It stops now.

• Options

Wow Mooeta.  I didn't know you had it in you. 

• Options
    Wow Moeta.  I didn't know you had it in you. 
  • Options

Okay, totally didn't mean to post that twice.  Sorry.

• Options

imageskinnursemandee:

No really Mandee, it is Moo. I wasn't gonna outright out her, but I wanted everyone to know it wasn't me. Or any of the PDs. Karlybarly I think commented last night about our "crew" thinking it was funny. I didn't like that. 

• Options
    imageAbc15379:

imageskinnursemandee:

No really Mandee, it is Moo. I wasn't gonna outright out her, but I wanted everyone to know it wasn't me. Or any of the PDs. Karlybarly I think commented last night about our "crew" thinking it was funny. I didn't like that. 

WEll then, I think its very mature and admirable that you came forth and was honest.  I doesnt make me like you any less, you are still the shiz in my book.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"