Infertility

Withdrawal bleed vs. AF

I feel like I'm kicking a dead horse....

This morning I posted that I woke up at 4:30 am with terrible cramps and back ache...went to bathroom and had my "period". The blood was bright red...and the amount on my underwear (TMI) was similiar to the size of a golf ball.

Since Thursday, I had mild cramping.....and this morning it was just ridiculous how uncomfortable I was. Three days ago, i had some breakout in my skin. Today, I am emotional and cried to DH in the car.

RE office called me back.  I originally had a P4 level schedule for this coming Wednesday (To see if I O'd from the Clomid) and now the doctor just wants to add a u/s with the P4.  Is this enough??? I thought for sure she would have me come in today....or Monday.

Also, FYI: I have a 41mm cyst.  The nurse was wondering if this is a withdrawal bleed from the cyst dissolving thus a decrease in estrogen....would I have all these symptoms (3 total days of cramping, breakout, emotional) with just a withdrawal bleed?

I'm sad because if this is AF, I won't be seeing the RE until CD5...I know she can still start the Clomid then, but why the hell not see me on CD3??

Sorry....this is long.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"