Pregnant after a Loss

FINALLY...BFP

It took a year since my mc to conceive again, but I did! I am 5 weeks 5 days along according to thenest.com. I'll call my Dr. on Monday to confirm everything. October 26th can not come soon enough! I knew I was pregnant, my body just has felt off for a couple of weeks.

I've had some minor cramping, I don't remember that from the last time. Is that normal? On a pain scale, it's not so much that I'd need to take tylonel. After I rest for a bit it goes away...

Re: FINALLY...BFP

• Congrats!!! 

And cramping is very normal as long as there is no bleeding with it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats!!! I had cramping early on and I think it is pretty common. GL!
  • Loading the player...
  • congrats!! at 5 weeks I was feeling all sorts of weird things -- pulling, twitching, pinching.
  • No blood...of course like anyone that's had a mc before, everytime I go to the bathroom and use TP I worry I'll see blood!

Glad to hear it's normal, because I honestly don't remember this! All I remember is sore boobs and constantly peeing, which neither have happened yet!

• Congrats and best wishes!!!
  • Congrats and welcome!  H&H 9 months!
    Prolactinoma, Hypothyroidism, PCOS m/c 8-19-08 @ 9wks 3d
    "And where was I before the day that I first saw your lovely face? Now I see it everyday and I know that I am the luckiest."
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Congrats and Welcome!  H&H 9 months.

Cramps are normal and you may just need to drink more water to help elleviate them.  GL!

m/c April '08
    DD#1 born June '09
    DD#2 born April '11
    TTC #3 as of July '14

My Ovulation Chart
  • congratulations :)

i definitely had some mild cramps on and off during first tri. 

sending lots of sticky dust your way!

BFP#1 May 17, 2008
    Surgery for ectopic pregnancy June 3, 2008
    BFP #2 September 25, 2008
    Baby boy born June 4, 2009 at 40 weeks
    8 pounds 13 ounces and 23 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #3 February 6, 2011
    First U/S February 25, 2011 = TWINS!!!
    Boy/girl twins born October 4, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations!  I did have some cramping in the beginning as well...  I think it is normal
  • Congrats!  Im glad you asked about the cramps because I was thinking the same thing.

1st pregnancy: m/c began 1/12/09 d&c 1/13/09 8wks. Baby stopped growing at about 6wks.

Delaney: Born 10/15/09

Gavin: Born 4/8/11

Baby #3: due July 10, 2014

• That is wonderful news! Congrats!
    image DD Kara Ashton 11/16/01 SD Karlee Nicole 11/04/00 DD Karsyn Joy 5/15/09 DS Connor Mack 2/25/11 DD Kaitlyn Mae 12/14/12 2 angels 6/2/08 and 6/9/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
  • Congrats!  I am sure you are thrilled after trying for so long after your m/c.  H&H nine months to you! 
  • Congratulations!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMommy to two angel babies, 6w4d on 10/21/08 and 8w2d on 2/22/09. I still think of you and miss you every day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"