Success after IF

Baby Ktan

Anyone have one of these?  How do you like it?  I'm trying to like my Moby and I just don't think I'm a wrap kind of gal. I saw the Baby Ktan last night online and it looks like it has the flexibility of the Moby but easier to put on without the yards of fabric. I'm going to go check it out at a local store, but I just wanted your input.  Thanks! 
2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

Re: Baby Ktan

• I bought it and returned it, didn't stay snug enough for me. (the run big. IMO)

It was certainly not any easier than a moby, FWIW.

Check out "how to wrap a moby" on youtube - they really are SUPER easy, and I just LOVE LOVE LOVED using mine!

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • I love mine! Although I will admit I got mine a size smaller that it said to on the package because they do run a little big.

Riley loves it much better than the Moby! He can easily be carried facing forward and if he falls asleep in it I can get him out without waking him, something I can't do in the Moby. I can also breastfeed in it, and as a large breasted woman that isn't posable in many carriers. I highly recomind it to anyone who wants an easy way to baby wear. 

Oh and I completly disagree with Davezwife it is MUCH easier to put on than a Moby!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"