Baby Showers
Options

Pink and Brown Baby Shower

We're hosting a couple's baby shower in a few weeks.  We've already sent invitations of course and we're getting together tonight to put together a diaper cake and plan our food.  We've also already have the favors covered.  I'm looking for a few decoration ideas outside of what we already have.  Any unique suggestions for other decor?  TIA! 

Re: Pink and Brown Baby Shower

• Options

You could hang paper lanterns in chocolate brown and pink as decoration. You can also buy white ones and decorate them with scrabook paper.

Martha Stewart has a variety of unique ones in modern colors.

• Options

for my shower we are planning on hanigng a clothes line around the room to hang onsies on.  My mom put on the invitations for eveyone to pick out a cute onsie and bring it in addition to your present.  Kind of like people who had wine themed  bridal showers and eveyone brings a bottle of wine for the first year of marraige.  this way I can just take all of the onsies home and they work as decorations for the shower.  I know you said you already sent out the invites so this may be more difficult at this point.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Plates, napkins, table cloths.... streamers, balloons... that kinda thing
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Chinese lanterns! I love them. Buy ribbon in colors that compliment the pink and brown and tie them to the bottom at different lengths. Two strands should come down slightly off set. It really helps set the look off!!

Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"