Infertility
Options

Finally....

The 3 day hold on posting has ended! First off CONGRATS to all the BFP's I've read about over the past week and GL to all of the 2WWrs.

My DH and I have been ttc for over a year. I cycle every 30 days and O around cd 14. Our first RE appt was 2/12...b/w 2/23 nurse was positive about the baseline (FSH 6, E2 <32..) our protocol was Clomid 50mg +IUI following March cycle. However I had HSG 2/24 and my rt tube is blocked and our RE follow up isn't until 3/2! Needless to say I've been goggling protocol for this very scenario to somehow pacify myself until Monday (which feels like an eternity). I don't want to have lap, is that my only option for IUI to have a chance of success?

Re: Finally....

• Options
    Hi and welcome!  Sorry you have to be here!  I have no clue what the protocol is with a blocked tube, but wanted to wish you luck!  I'm sure somebody here has experience with that.  This is a very helpful board.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IUI #1~BFP!!! Beta #1~13dpo 100 Beta #2~15dpo 216 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    thanks goldengirl! I look forward to participating in this board!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    welcome. sorry to hear you have a blocked tube - not sure what your options are but i know several girls here have had then unblocked.  if the lap is your only option, think of it as another diagnostic tool as well...they can check for endo which you would never know about w/o the lap.  that way if they unblock the tube and don't see anything abnormal during the lap, you can move forward with more confidence.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"