Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

AW: birth story and newborn pics

so after my 36+ week appt, my dr decided based on my low fluid, low estimated weight (5lbs), breech, blood flow in cord, they wanted to c-sec me right at 37 weeks.  i went in for a scheduled c-sec and other than my nerves, i have nothing to complain about...from my iv to my epi, it was all fine and nothing i couldn't tolorate...my best memory is being tugged on during the c-sec...hearing that scream (dr was concerned that maybe her lungs wouldn't be developed enough) and i'll never forget my dr coming from around the curtain, holding my lil girl (we didn't know the sex) like a lil teddy in his arms and seeing her stare right at me and my husband...me and my husband then started to ball while they cleaned her off...although even smaller than estimated (4lbs 11oz) she is in perfect health and came to recovery and room with me right away...she is a great feeder and latched on right away...she was born on monday, feb 23 and we took her home wed...the first night was rough, but i feel like it gets better everyday and i can't help but know its all worth it when i see her look at me...she's such a doll and a blessing ...i had a wonderful pregnancy up till the end when all of a sudden all of these issues came up...i was certain something was wrong and i was just waiting for it to happen...from low fluids, possible cord mass, measuring weeks behind and even further behind at different body parts (ie abdomen)...we didn't do any genetic screening because we knew we'd love this lil one regardless, but i'm sure you can understand all of the thoughts that were running wild through my  mind...to know all of that was nothing and now i'm left with this perfect lil girl is a true blessing that i thank god for

she had her official newborn pics taken last night and a photographer came over and worked her magic ...here are a few teasers on her blog named {tiny}

https://melissazihlman.com/Blog/

although i was mostly a lurker, i wish all of you ladies and wonderful pregnancy and healthy babies

Re: AW: birth story and newborn pics

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"