Cincinnati Babies
Options

pedi. recs in florence area?

Re: pedi. recs in florence area?

• Options
     We go to Bishop & Associates in Florence. Been very happy with them. We normally see Dr Berger.
  • Options
    We see Dr. Robin Warner with Union Pediatrics - so it's just down the road from Florence, right across from Ryle High School.  We recently switched from another practice.  I actually really really liked the doctor we were seeing previously and feel like he really knew his stuff and he just had a great personality.  I'm still sad about it, but we switched b/c they were just too busy of a practice and we often couldn't get her appts. with the doctor we liked anyway.  Plus some of the office staff and nurses there bothered me.  Robin is the only doctor in her practice, and that just suits us better.  She comes in and does Ava's shots herself, not a nurse, so we get very personal care from her.  She's also supportive of things that are important to us, like breastfeeding and a delayed vaccination schedule.  I feel like she recognizes that I am Ava's mother and she doesn't try to make me feel stupid about the decisions I make for her or force anything on me.
    Ava Caroline 8.27.07 I Charlotte Grace 5.18.09 I Lila Katherine 1.20.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"