Multiples

Middle name for Janie

We love the name Janie and are really set on it, but we are having the hardest time with a middle name. We have come up with the basics like Catherine and Elizabeth, which are both pretty, but we aren't sold.

Any ideas?

Our last name startes with if only 4 letters long and  B.

Re: Middle name for Janie

• I like Janie Marie.  It may be too sing songy for some but I think it is sweet.
  • Well, I think Catherine is a wonderful choice!

Signed,

Catherine

PS: other options: Christine, Lynn, Marie, Teresa, Isabel,

• Loading the player...
  • imagecands:

Well, I think Catherine is a wonderful choice!

Signed,

Catherine

?

Hee Hee! ?Me too! :)

?

My aunt is Jane Frances. ?I think it has a great ring to it, without being too common. ?(It's also a family name)

I also like Janie Therese.?

• One of my friends named her little girl Jane Ann.  She calls her Jane Ann and I love it!  She is 3 now and it fits her personality perfectly. 
  • My mom's name was Jane Lynn.  She went by Janie growing up.  I swore if I had a girl I wanted her middle name to be Jane but alas, three boys for me.  I also like Janie Ann or Janie Olivia!
  • Funny, Janie Marie was the first thing that popped in my head too!

Dd's mn is Noelle. ?Is there a family member you want to honor??

• Janie Paige (Page)
    Janie Grace

or I like Elizabeth. I think I like it better with either a one syllable middle or a longer middle. With a name like Janie, with a two syllable middle it seems overly sing-songy and that adds to the childlike vibe of Janie, ykwim?  I think the middle should be a more mature name, sorta.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"