Infertility

**Sarahswim** ....small vent

Good morning! I hope you are feeling well. I am sore, but doing much better this morning. I'll find out more when the do the u/s in the morning, but we are scheduled for ET at 1:30.

small vent:

The only thing that kind of ticked me off was when I went to the OR, the nurse that checked me in said "if you can't handle a little bloating and cramping, you're never going to be able to handle the ET and pregnancy. There is going to be pain so, you may just have to learn how to suck it up". Of course that was before she found out that there was fluid and blood. Then she got really nice, b/c the doc was like it's a good think you decided to come in. I think she was just upset b/c they were so busy and they had to fit in three aspirations.

Anyway, I'm over it and praying there is no fluid in the morning so that we can proceed with transfer. I bet you are majorly excited. Any soreness or wierd feelings from the transfer? 2ww.......yay.....I want updates! Take care.....

Beta#1=1293 (13dp5dt), Beta#2 =4462 (17dp5dt), Beta#3 =8039 (19dp5dt) BFP 5/8/2009 IVF#2 w/ICSI & AH - April 09 - Transfer 5/1 IVF#1 w/ICSI & AH - Feb 09 - BFN MFI - low morph 1998 - Lap - Endometriosis, 1994 - Lap - Endometriosis, TTC - Tooooo Long! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Jeremiah 29:11-13 11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.

Re: **Sarahswim** ....small vent

• WHAT???  That is obnoxious.  First of all, who is she to judge the amount of pain or cramping that you're having?  The smartest people are the ones who listen to their body and know when something isn't right-you knew something wasn't right and you had it checked out.  Oh, and by the way-you were correct-something wasn't right.

Secondly, too bad if they are busy because they have three aspirations to deal with.  Guess what?  That's your job.  If you don't enjoy helping women achieve their dream of getting pregnant, and can't find some positive encouragement for anyone going through this experience, you are in the wrong profession. 

Lastly, of course there's going to be pain.  Duh.  You're not an imbecile.  But that doesn't mean that you don't need someone to reassure you, especially during this uncertain, unfamiliar experience.  What happened to just common courtesy?

I am really sorry you had to put up with that.  I hope tomorrow goes really well-I'll be thinking of you all day and saying prayers for you tonight!

• Whoops-left this out:  I am feeling really good!  Just trying to stay positive and think good thoughts.  I think I am going to take it easy again today, and then I'm going to resume normal life tomorrow-including the gym.  I have been a total slug this week!  Again, keep me posted on how tomorrow goes-can't wait for an update!

• Loading the player...
  • LOL.....thanks for the support. Yea, she changed her attitude later. It's all good. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling well. Did your doc say you could go to the gym? I can't wait to go back, but I thought it was after the 2ww. Not sure why, I was just thinking that for some reason. Thanks for the prayers. I'll be saying some prayers for both of us and thinking positive thoughts.
    Beta#1=1293 (13dp5dt), Beta#2 =4462 (17dp5dt), Beta#3 =8039 (19dp5dt) BFP 5/8/2009 IVF#2 w/ICSI & AH - April 09 - Transfer 5/1 IVF#1 w/ICSI & AH - Feb 09 - BFN MFI - low morph 1998 - Lap - Endometriosis, 1994 - Lap - Endometriosis, TTC - Tooooo Long! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Jeremiah 29:11-13 11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
  • Yep, the doc said that light physical activity is probably good for me.  So, I won't be running a marathon or anything, but doing something besides lounging on the couch is definitely in order.  Positive thoughts, positive thoughts!  Can't wait to hear from you tomorrow!
  • Oh that's good to hear. I am driving DH nuts right now. I am bored out of my mind. I don't do bed rest well...... TTYS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"