3rd Trimester

Ever Wonder???

Anyone else ever wonder if the tech was wrong and told you the wrong sex??? I know this is random but it crosses my mind every now and then... anyone else???

Re: Ever Wonder???

• yes ive thought about that! i would be soo pissed! lol. after buying everything girl and then find out its a boy. lol. but i know from the ultrasound theres no way im having a boy
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just seen this happen twice in the last week. Theres a girl I work with that even after 7 u/s they still told her the baby was a girl, how wrong they were. And another lady I work with had a grandbaby who was to be a girl also and is a little boy. Strange thing is they are cousins and had c-sections in the same hospital within hours of each other, however had all their u/s done at seperate places. Thats why Im not jumping the gun with the techs 75% sure the baby is a girl. Im going unisex for now....
  • Loading the player...
  • I wonder just because it took forever for little Miss Kailynn to uncross her legs... I guess she was just being modest :).. and when she did the tech didn't seem to convinced when she told us the gender... the tech didnt tell us how big she was measuring or anything like that either??? The dr looked over the images and Im sure she would have said something if she was skeptical ....but still my brain wanders where it will :)
  • I worry about it.  I've had several u/s and I always ask them to double check.  lol
  • No...when we had our initial u/s that we could tell the gender, there was no mistake. The tech that did the u/s is a good friend of mine and he showed us the difference between the goods and the baby's cord. Since that u/s at 18 weeks, I have had 3 other u/s and by 2 different tech and they have all said the same thing. Plus DS has always been really proud to show off his goods. He was even "playing" with himself during one of the u/s!
  • imageAlaskabride2be:
    No...when we had our initial u/s that we could tell the gender, there was no mistake. The tech that did the u/s is a good friend of mine and he showed us the difference between the goods and the baby's cord. Since that u/s at 18 weeks, I have had 3 other u/s and by 2 different tech and they have all said the same thing. Plus DS has always been really proud to show off his goods. He was even "playing" with himself during one of the u/s!

lol! typical boy and it seems they never stop doing that either

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"