Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Just when I thought It was over....

Lately I have been feeling pretty good not feeling depressed over losing the twins, you know I have really been getting to a point where I can function without all the whys, ifs, etc..... and then a LARGE envelope from my insurance carrier comes with a magazine and paperwork saying welcoming your new baby and planning your delivery....WTF! and here goes all the healing and emotional gains I felt back out the door! I am back to feeling scared and unsure if I want to even think about ttc agin because of what happened with the twins.....

PS they KNOW/KNEW  that I lost the boys because of other phone calls, bills from hospital, and cancelled appts!

Re: Just when I thought It was over....

• I am so sorry! I would be ill if that happened to me. :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Sounds like a complete punch to the gut. I'm so sorry. I hope tomorrow is back to better day.
  • I  had signed up for 2 years of free Parents magazine when I got my first BFP.  I got my first issue about a week after my m/c.  I cancelled my subscription.... but it kept coming and would be like ripping a band aid off all the time. 

After my second BFP, about a week into my 2nd tri I got a big packet from my insurance company with pregnancy info and such.  There was a little postcard with it that said something like "if this packet finds you after a miscarriage, we are very sorry for your loss"  I thought that was very sensitive coming from an insurance company.

Sorry your packet upset you so much....also just be ready that when it gets closer to your EDD, you'll probably start to get samples of formula and coupons for baby stuff.  

BFP#1=1/17/08 Missed m/c: 3/19/08@ 12 w D&C 3/21/08 BFP #2=8/5/08 She arrived 4/16/09! image BFP#3 7/9/11 EDD:3/16/11 Logan Patrick born sleeping on 3/20/11 image
  • I am so sorry you had to be remind of your grief and fears.
    BFP #1 = 12/23/08 M/C = 1/5/09 @ 6 w 0 d
    BFP #2 = 3/30/09 DD born 12/9/09
    BFP #3 = 5/17/11 EDD = 1/27/12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    18 months
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so sorry, that must have been so frustrating. **HUGS**
    oh please. not KU. effed up.
  • That does sound awful! ?I hope today will be a better day for you!
  • I'm so sorry! That absolutely sucks. Maybe your DH can get the mail for you and throw it away ?before you see it!
  • I am sorry, that just sucks.
  • I am so sorry. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"