Working Moms

Back to work on Monday

I'm already a hot mess.  I'm starting a new job too.  I have anxiety about the new job (I hate feeling like a newbie), where I'm going to pump, meeting new people, etc on top of leaving DD for 12 hours a day.  Thankfully it's only 3 days a week after I get off orientation.  I am trying to take comfort in the fact that I'm leaving her with my mom.

Tell me it gets easier.

Re: Back to work on Monday

• Good luck on Monday - bring tissues with you!!  It gets so much easier.  Right now I think we have a fantstic life - he loves his daycare and is learning tons and I love working and prviding for our family. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Awww you are going to be ok.  It will be easier once you get used to the new job too.
    Nathan Thomas, C-section (frank breech), September 22, 2008 Maren Anne, VBAC, April 6, 2010 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am back to work Tuesday and I am a mess. I am full of anxiety about everything. Hopefully it works out for both of us. Good luck!
  • Trust me it will get a lot easier. ?GL on your new job.
  • I thought that It could never get easy but it really really does! It will be hard the first day but not as hard the seond day and so on. It is a little hard for me on mondays after being with dd all weekend but Within an hour after dropping her off i'm fine. Hang in. And good luck tomorrow!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I recently went back to work (again).  I went back initially when DS was around 2 months and it was hard but he was with friends and family so it wasn't super stressful.  I lost my job when he was around 8 months and have been home with him ever since.  He is now super attached to me and it was NOT easy leaving him at daycare when I got a new job a few weeks ago.  I'm pregnant again so I tried blaming the hormones but I think I cried more than he did!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"