High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

who is on hospital bedrest?

I have been here the whole day and tom for sure. i am getting my steroid shots and monitoring my comtractions. i got a positive ffn today. with the boys i got a positive ffn and had them within the week
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: who is on hospital bedrest?

• Options
    I was on hospital bedrest for a month in Dec/Jan.  I'm still on procardia at home for the  contractions.  I hope they can hold them off for awhile longer for you.  Good luck!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I am on bedrest at home but wish you the best of luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    try to relax if you can (i know easier said than done), but 31 weeks is a safe place  to be. i had dd at 32 weeks, and she only spent 5 days in nicu with no major problems. good luck.... and if you need any support let me know, i have been there.
  • Options
    I am for PTL. Have been since 24 weeks. Sucks, but as long as you stay focused on the outcome it's not so bad.
  • Options

I was just released yesterday after 6 weeks. Doing BR at home now.

Hang in there. With the constant ins and outs of hospital staff, your days are sure to fly by fast! IMO.

Nutmeg, cilantro, sage, mint, thyme... these are a few of my favorite things! Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! We have four children; one left us too soon.
  • Options

imagelyssbobiss:
    I am!  It is sucky.  This bed is not conducive to rest.  Also, getting woken up every 2 hours to have my BP taken is not conducive to rest.

ditto!!! i am so sick of getting my BP checked!! the nurse who came in at 4am last night was all talkative and giggiling.  I almost strangled her...hello! its 4am!!!!

imageimage

• Options
    I really feel for you girls!!! i was on bedrest from 20 weeks until i delivered @ 33!! went into PTL twice!!  then the babies were in the hospital 3 more weeks!!  I made friends with all the staff and they would bring me stuff from outside the hospital (like food, mags, videos etc!!)  That made it tolerable!!  Also, i know the hospital beds (at least mine) weren't COMFORTABLE AT ALL!!!  So i asked if I could buy a memory foam matteress topper!!  That helped A LOT!!  that and I had my own pillows!!  HOpe this helps with some ideas!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"