Stay at Home Moms
Options

POLL: How old were you when...

How old were you when your 1st child was born?

Subsequent children?

If you are currently pregnant, how old will you be when your 1st child is born?

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

Re: POLL: How old were you when...

• Options
    I was 26 when Emily was born but turned 27 the next month.  :)

• Options

lol I was half expecting it to be "how old were you when....you lost your virginity" but then I remembered that this board is rather, um, vanilla.  Wink

How old were you when your 1st child was born?  36

Subsequent children?  we're currently working on The Spare

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagedrunkenwife:

lol I was half expecting it to be "how old were you when....you lost your virginity" but then I remembered that this board is rather, um, vanilla.  Wink

LOL "vanilla", eh?  Why don't you post that poll and let's see how un-vanilla we all truly are!!!  :D

• Options
    imageTobeMrs.Shavers:
    imagedrunkenwife:

LOL "vanilla", eh?  Why don't you post that poll and let's see how un-vanilla we all truly are!!!  :D

ha!  I'm already walking a fine line on this board because I don't think the sun rises and sets in my child and think that being a SAHM is the be-all end-all lol!   Most of y'all would burn me at the stake if I put up a post like that Devil

• Options

How old were you when your 1st child was born? 27

Subsequent children? Hopefully 29 or 30 for #2

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagedrunkenwife:
    imageTobeMrs.Shavers:
    imagedrunkenwife:

ha!  I'm already walking a fine line on this board because I don't think the sun rises and sets in my child and think that being a SAHM is the be-all end-all lol!   Most of y'all would burn me at the stake if I put up a post like that Devil

Not with me!  ALL opinions are welcome, no one owns this board and I'm sure there are others who would agree with you!  :)

• Options

How old were you when your 1st child was born?  23

Subsequent children?  If everything goes as planned, I will be 26

• Options
    imagedrunkenwife:

I think I've already pole-vaulted over that line :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

How old were you when your 1st child was born?  19

Subsequent children?  26.  Possible have another before I am 28....not sure about that though.

• Options
    I was 28 when DD was born.
  • Options

I was 22 when DD was born but turned 23 shortly after.

FWIW, DH and I have been together 7 years and married 3 (almost) **I add this b/c everyone seems to feel the need to comment on how young I am IRL. It aggrevates me... we didn't rush into anything and didn't have an "oops" that caused us to get married... I need to just ignore ignorant, rude people! Vent over... sorry!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

26 when DD was born.

I will have JUST (by a couple days) turned 28 when DC#2 is born.

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options

31 when B was born (turned 32 the next month)

33 when E was born

35 when L was born?

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Options
    imageBlessedMommy723:

FWIW, DH and I have been together 7 years and married 3 (almost) **I add this b/c everyone seems to feel the need to comment on how young I am IRL. It aggrevates me... we didn't rush into anything and didn't have an "oops" that caused us to get married... I need to just ignore ignorant, rude people! Vent over... sorry!

I could have written this myself! 

Kids imageimageimageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

22 when first DD was born

23 when second DD was born. 

Kids imageimageimageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    26 first born and hope to b 28 or 29 with second
  • Options

Our first was conceived and born when I was 28.  Our second hypothetical child we will be working on sometime in the next year, so I will hopefully be 32/33 when baby is born.

I am not techically a SAHM since I have a 2 day a week job, but I feel like one since DH is gone a lot of the weekend and many nights.  My job keeps me sane...and I never planned to leave my FT job, but my career got completely screwed while I was on maternity leave.  It really sucked and it was VERY hard to come to terms with ... but I'm getting there.  I have only been a PT WOH/SAH for 8 months.

I always find myself enjoying drunkenwife and and MrsShavers posts :)

• Options
    I was 22 when #1 was born(would have been 23 if he waited til full term) and 24 when #2 was born.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I was 28 when dd was born.
  • Options
    I was 26 when my son was born and 28 with my daughter.
  • Options
    26 when DD was born (turned 27 a couple of months later) and hopefully 29 or 30 for DC #2.
    DD #1 - 01.08
    DD #2 - 03.13
  • Options
    31 when DS was born. Hopefully I will be 34 with 2nd and if we have a 3rd, 36 or maybe even 37..we'll see how it goes. I know it gets harder as you get older to conceive. So at this point I am just hoping it will be easy when we TTC.
  • Options
    imageBlessedMommy723:

Aw, don't feel too bad. I've been with DH for 11 years and I got a lot of rude commentary on how young we got married from his family.We waited quite a while for kids though- more because we didn't feel ready than because there's some perfect age.

I'll be 29 for the first- assuming we manage to conceive in the next 6 months (I'm an "at home" wife now though so I've decided to hang with you girls. Hi!)

Friends for 15 years. Married 8. TTC since January 2009
    2010 Diagnosis: Anovulation and Severe MFI
    2011 Treatment:
    IVF w/ICSI #1 Antagonist: 2 blasts - c/p - BFN 04.22
    FET #1: 1 blast/1 early blast - BFP 06.22 - m/c 06.30 @6w0d
    07-11 RPL: MTHFR C677T Heterozygous & Slightly elevated ACLA IgM
    FET #2: 1 morula - BFN: 9.02

January '12: IVF #2
    Started BCP and Metformin (New!) 12-14 for stimming in January

Dum spiro, spero.
    ?SAIF/PAIF/PgAL/PAL always welcome?
  • Options

I was 23 with Jude... hopefully 25 with the next!

• Options
    I was and turned 27 when he was 2 months old.
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'll be 28 by the time mine comes along.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1st child- 20

2nd child- 29

And we are done!

• Options
    I was 31 when DS was born...maybe we'll try to have a second at 34.
  • Options

31 when DS was born.

I am guessing I'll be 33 when the next LO is born if we TTC this summer.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Almost 26 with my first

28 with my second 

Almost 31 with my third

• Options

26 when DD was born

I will be 28 when this baby is born in October.

• Options

I was 34 when DS was born.  One and done over here! :-) 

DS has cousins in his age range and he's very friendly so he'll have lots of friends.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Options

22 with Jack.?

At this point, 24 with #2. ?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I will be 25 when ds is born and was 24 when I became pregnant.
  • Options

How old were you when your 1st child was born? 24

Subsequent children? 32

If you are currently pregnant, how old will you be when your 1st child is born? not pg, but will TTC #3 starting next month hopefully. I will be 33 next month.

EDIT: I divorced ex-h when DC#1 was 14 months old.. I was a single mom for 6+ years until I remarried in 2007.
  • Options
    Alex - 28, Taylor 30 and hopefully 32 with baby #3!
  • Options
    I was 25 when DS #1 was born and I will be 27 when DC #2 is born.  Just the way I had intended.
  • Options

29 (by 1mo)

33 w/ this one.

AKA Carol*Brady! IHO my upcoming 10yr Nestiversary--Back to old screenname. My own Marsha, Jan & Cindy... imageDesigning a Life Blog
  • Options
    I was 33 when DS was born; nine days later I turned 34. We're hoping to have a couple more if everything goes as planned.
  • Options
    I was 17 when I got pregnant, 18 when he was born. TTC for 3 years now, so I'll get back at you about how old I am then!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"