Secondary IF

I need your help ladies

So this cold ( or whatever I have ) is seriously hurting me now.  It's been over a week and I am not better depsite a course of antibiotics and just about every OTC thing I can get my hands on.

What remedies do you have for coughing, sneezing, gross stuff in sinuses and chest?

I have tried Sudafed nighttime, mucinex pills, mucinex nasal decongestant ( which is the only way I can breathe at this point ) Asteline nose spray, Delsym to stop me coughing at night so I can sleep, tylenol for fever which hasn't gotten below 100 in 2 days, a course of azythromycin for the chest and sinus infection, tons of OJ and vitamins and I still feel like death.

At this point I just need some relief and I am prepared to do just about anything.

** off to blow my nose yet again **

Re: I need your help ladies

• While this may be temporary relief, I use the vicks shower tabs. You  put one on the floor of the shower, and then have the water as hot as you can stand it. Then the tablet dissolves and you breathe it in. .. it works even if only for a little while.

Have you started your cycle yet?

• imagefirsttogo:

Have you started your cycle yet?

Thanks!  I did.   I am on CD2 already and I would be excited if it didn't give me chest pains at this pointStick out tongue

• Loading the player...
  • When I am that sick the only thing that will dry me out is Sudafed 12 hr.  That stuff is magical.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"