Washington Babies
Options

***LuvBug & Livy***

Thanks for the recs last month!  I went ahead and made an appointment with Dr. Song, but won't be able to see her until April 10th (I should be about 11 weeks by then).  Do either of you ladies know if I will get an ultrasound that first appointment?  The nurse didn't mention it, so I'm wondering if I'll have to wait for the big ultrasound around 20 weeks?

Re: ***LuvBug & Livy***

• Options

PS Laura, it was great meeting you at Olive Garden that day!  It was really, really nice meeting another person who didn't get pregnant right away either, and it really made me more peaceful about the whole not getting pregnant thing. 

I think what really, really helped us out this month was that DH went on a diet to gain weight, and once he put on 10lbs he seemed to get over "that issue" we were talking about. =)

• Options

Yes, you will get an u/s to date the pregnancy.  It will probably be an internal, but you'll get to see your gummy bear wiggling around in there.  She will also give you pictures to take home!

We should do another OG lunch!  I'm sooo happy for you!  Big Smile

2 years 005 copy
    DD born 1/5/09.BFP-1/6/11 MC at 6 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL, Ashley and I have already discussed OG!  I'm going on vacation this week, but I'm thinking maybe mid March sometime?  I'd LOVE to meet your precious girl!
  • Options
    :( Sorry I am so late in responding!

Im guessing you will get an u/s at your first appt. I was able to go to my 1st appt earlier with Jacob than with Norah (8 wks vs 12) but.....it was internal...I had no idea what I was getting into and where THAT instrument was going! :) It wasnt bad at all so don't worry, it was just my first baby and first dr appt and I was like wth, I was already stressing out about having to have an internal let alone get fondled by that probe!

Funny how after 1 pregnancy you really dont care what goes on down there anymore!

Good luck!

PS- Laura, I still want to mee Mackenna too, lets all do the OG together!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm thinking an OG date is totally in order!  And I'd love to finally meet you!  Mid March working for everyone?
  • Options
    works for me!  I have to go back to work in april though Crying
    2 years 005 copy
    DD born 1/5/09.BFP-1/6/11 MC at 6 weeks
  • Options
    I can be totally flexible! My mom works from home so she can watch Jacob for me...Norahs still fairly easy as long as I pop a breadstick in her mouth, haha! You name the date and Im SO THERE! :)

Eeekk!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"