Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

mlhowe

How did the dr's appointment go yesterday?

Re: mlhowe

• Avery, thanks for thinking about us! They started her on Zantac on tues (before we were seen) in addition to Prevacid. The appt went ok, they want to do an EGD (GI scope) & pH probe study. We actually had it scheduled for tues but after DH & I talked about it we decided to get a 2nd opinion. I would really like to give the Zantac time to work and since it takes about 3 weeks to get into a GI doc we should know by that time if it is working. Hopefully it will work, as we really don't want her to have to recieve general anesthesia at 6 months old.

She ate better last night, but today I could tell she was having pain during a few of her feedings.

See you sunday at Gymboree!!

Me:37 DH: 40
    TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
    Pregnant after 1 year of trying! Ended in m/c 2/4/11
    Cycle #1 with RE: Clomid 50mg =BFN
    Acupuncture & vitamins/DHEA started
    Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I hope the Zantac starts working. I don't blame you for not wanting her to get general anesthesia. Hopefully things will be looking up in the next 3 weeks.

See you Sunday!!?

• Loading the player...
  • Oh, I really hope she starts feeling better! ?Poor baby girl. ?See you Sunday :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"