Snarky and T-TTC

New to this board....

This is my first time posting on TTC 6mos or more.  I just wanted to vent because AF showed up like almost an hour ago and I am so frustrated this cycle!  For some reason, I am really sad because I just want a BFP already!  We have been trying for about 8 months; however, I have been off bcp for almost a year and we were not using any protection.  I was only on bcp for like 6 months.  So, I don't know.  I just feel like giving up; but I know I can't.  OK, thanks for listening ladies.....vent over......

Re: New to this board....

• are you charting to confirm that you ovulate?

• You know....I am new to the charting thing.  So, no, I'm not.  I am going to try to get it going this cycle.  I usually test by my CM.  And I felt like I O'd along the week of V Day.  So, I just hope it goes better this cycle.  Do you have any more helpful advice?
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the information.  Can I buy the basal body therm at like Wal-Mart or something?  I have already gotten my tubes checks and they are all clear.  I do think I am not knowing exactly about when I'm ovulating.  I used OKs before as well, and had no luck.  Hubby is going to get a S/A soon!  His doctor had to cancel the appt yesterday.  So, hopefully we can find some more answers. 
  • Yes you can get basal therms at walmart, target, CVS etc.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Didn't you cause a ruckus on botb the other day?  Just a word of warning, these gals are even less tolerant of douche-baggery and dd'ing than even botb.

Gabriel Ross - August 24, 2009 * Vivienne Rose - May 1, 2012

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Blog

• Other than that, I ditto charting and trying opk's with charting if you like them.  GL with the SA.

Gabriel Ross - August 24, 2009 * Vivienne Rose - May 1, 2012

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Blog

• Yes, but I don't think I caused a mess; at least it wasn't intentional.  But we have since made up and are getting along now.  Glad you remembered me!  It's all good now!  Thanks for the helpful information.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"