Austin Babies
Options

Registering for CD's?

DH & I are planning on "trying it out" for the first month or two of the boys' lives with a CD rental package from m_&_m, but unless it's something I totally cannot handle, I'm pretty sure we'll stick with it.  We're mostly trying it out to find what kinds of CD's we like best.  I hadn't even thought of registering for CD's!

So if you're doing this, where do you register?  M_&_m, do you do this?  How did you choose what kinds of CD's you'll use?  Are you just picking a few in a variety of styles or have you already narrowed your choices down?  Inquiring minds want to know!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Registering for CD's?

• Options

I didn't register for CD's, but only because I knew the people buying gifts for us wouldn't buy them off a registry. They wanted a central easy place they could go to in person (ie, BRU).

But yes, I am doing a registry program. I haven't put the info on the site yet, but it's coming in the next few weeks. 

I chose the CD's we use based on availability and price. I bought a little of a lot of different kinds, mostly used. Once I figured out what I really liked I bought more. I'm still open to trying new styles, but now it's more for the business than for the need to have more diapers. 

• Options

:::butting in:::

M- I think I remember you saying that you were considering selling used (I could have totally dreamt that). Will would be buying used (in good condition, of course)?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Last time we did not register. This time we will register with m_and_m. Some of my older relatives don't use computers and can't get to BRU, so I think they will be pleased that they can call her and order something for us. It is different for us this time around because we know we are only going to register Fuzzibunz. Then we will try to pick up some kissaluvs size 0s and some covers used at Austin Baby.

eta: I forgot to finish answering. Last time, when we didn't know what we would want, we started out with a few of several different kinds of diapers, then I have since sold what I didn't really like and bought more of what we do like.

Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"